Last year I started the tradition of sharing some reflection questions to look back on the past year and look ahead to the new year. Here it is again this year with a new question I thought you might find particularly helpful.
- What went better than you expected in 2016?
- Looking back over this year, how did you improve the most?
- What’s something you did this year that you’ll remember for the rest of your life?
- Looking back, what bit of advice do you wish you’d given yourself at the beginning of 2016?
- How did you expand, or undermine, your influence in 2016? How does that affect your planning for 2017?
- If you wrote a one-sentence or even one word advice letter to yourself for 2017, what would it be?