What if you invested 5 hours with your dad…or your son…on Father’s Day weekend–and it made the most profound impact of a lifetime? Can it really be that simple? Surprisingly, the answer is yes.
At times, every relationship gets out of gear–including the relationship between a father and son. Despite our good intentions, something has been left wanting, and in some cases we’ve settled for a contentious and conflict-ridden norm. But what if that could change in less than 24-hours, and what if that change lasted a lifetime? That’s what we’re offering in “5 Gears for Fathers and Sons. Join my son, Andrew, and me–and up to nine other father/son pairs–to apply a simple but profound tool to this key relationship of your life.
Who Should Come?
- Fathers and sons who are OK but aren’t satisfied with OK.
- Those who know they need to get back into gear.
- Those who are in a stress-filled relationship who want to get healthier.
- Those who desire to have a life-long meaningful relationship.
- Those with the humility necessary to break passive (and sometimes toxic) cyclical patterns.
What Will Participants Receive?
- An environment with a level playing field which fosters an environment of growth.
- The opportunity to learn with and from nine other father/son pairs who are on a similar journey.
- The support and challenge you’ll need to grow.
- The skills necessary to bring the 5 Gears tool back into your other key relationships at home, at work, at school, and beyond.
- An individualized follow-up session within a month following the event.
My son, Andrew, and I received significant help in the health of our relationship with the understanding of the 5 Gears tool, and now we are eager to pass this on to you. We will serve as co-presenters for the 5 Gears for Fathers and Sons weekend.
- We will limit this to 10 father/son pairs. This is designed to be a 1:1 experience between one father and one son, so additional family members are not permitted.
- Minimum age is 13.
- The cost is $225/pair. The price includes lunch on Saturday.
- The experience is Saturday, June 18, from 9:00-2:00, in Madison, WI.
If overnight housing is needed, for convenience, housing on the East side of Madison is preferred.
***If finances are an obstacle please email email@example.com for financial assistance options.***