What holds you back as a business leader?
Entrepreneurs and business leaders are often asking the same questions:
- How can I get my team to live up to my expectations?
- Are there better ways for me to increase my energy and manage this stress?
- Will I ever get the “work-life balance” under control?
- What are the secrets to gaining a competitive edge?
- Can we ever get the fun back?
- Am I undermining my influence without knowing it?
- How can we create a culture where people bring their best?
If you you resonate with any of these questions, I’m here to offer you a solution. Imagine being a leader others really wanted to follow. Your team would be filled with secure, humble and confident leaders who create a company everyone wanted to work for. And you would have proven tools to help you at work, at home, and in all of your spheres of influence.
You’re invited to join me for an Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders CORE Group starting in April, 2017. This 12-month immersive experience will be limited to eight participants and will be exclusively for entrepreneurs and small business leaders. The group will meet online every-other-week for a year, for a total of 24 meetings.Included in the $300 per participant per month fee are:
- full access to the GiANT Toolkit and Client Resources
- two online CORE group meetings per month with a cohort of up to seven other leaders
- monthly 1-on-1 online sessions with me to help process learning breakthroughs
What People Are Saying
“Tom Nebel knows leadership and he also knows leaders. There are leaders who actually lead effectively and others who simply populate leadership slots. Every leader has room to grow. Tom Nebel, seasoned with experience and equipped with an arsenal of GiANT training tools, is a trusted guide on the leadership journey. Tom has been my guide for the past year through GiANT CORE Training and I’m a better leader for it. I say, ‘Go with Tom and go with GiANT’.” -Ken P.
“Tom Nebel is not only a friend but a great coach. I benefited from the GiANT leadership tools, and use them regularly in my life and ministry. They focus on becoming a leader that is able to lead because he is self-aware, humble, and confident.” -Jimmy M.
“For any interested candidates I say JUMP IN WITH BOTH FEET! My crew just completed all 24 sessions and the growth has been tremendous.” -Greg W.
If you’re interested, or know of someone who might bec ontact me below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will follow-up with you to get you all the information you need and answer any questions you may have.